[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - targo, Nevermoronic (Report Archived by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: 9XxAdrianxX9

Their LFS username(s): targo, Nevermoronic
Their in-game nickname(s): HENRI, R4W5

Main reason(s): Ignoring caution sign, ramming, ignoring sirens, overtaking chase, interfering with chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B76ZGc...HYwbDRqekU
Replay timestamps:
44:12 - HENRI overtaking chase, while later R4W5 trying to overtake chase but failed, in result interfering with chase
44:46 - R4W5 rammed SauĐi SKíLL¬ while driving wrong way
45:44 - HENRI ignoring caution sign (which I had turned on) and ramming me several times
52:43 - HENRI rammed SauĐi SKíLL¬
54:31 - HENRI failed to move for sirens, I was using !move bind several times
58:34 - HENRI rammed steffen113
1:00:38 - HENRI rammed *‹Mishka while driving wrong way

Description of incident (inc date & time): It was today (12.01) about 10:00 (UK time). Ganji was trying to talk with R4W5 right after him interfering with chase and after chase ends (about 45:40). But he ignored his messages. HENRI's ramms were intentional so I didn't want to waste my time on trying to talk with him, anyways he probably would ignore my messages.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Both users have received a confirmable in-game warning(s) for ramming, ignoring sirens, failing to acknowledge messages & general nuisence on the server.

Thank you for the report

-Ice

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's