[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - dogukankoc41 (Report Archived by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: 9XxAdrianxX9

Their LFS username(s): dogukankoc41
Their in-game nickname(s): M-TeCh'Dogucan (something like that, can't copy)

Main reason(s): Following sirens, causing crash without apology, provoking cop (?)

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B76ZGc...kc4NmtPeXM
Replay timestamps:
29:26 - Start of following me on wrong way
29:34 - Crashing into me while I was trying to U-turn (I didn't saw him there, wanted to U-turn cause suspect in my chase U-turned too). Then he U-turned too and following me still on wrong way
29:47 - When I stopped to do U-turn again he stopped too. I did U-turn, he did it too, all the time following me
30:24 - He caught me on roundabout, following again. At 30:28 I said him to stay away from chases, he followed for a while more but finnaly, when we did U-turn he didn't

Description of incident (inc date & time): It was today (12.01) about 11:40 (UK time). I think he wanted to provoke me to chasing him while I already joined another chase. I was trying to talk with him (start from 33:56) but he claimed that he know rules and didn't break any of it. Also didn't apologize for crash even when I asked him about it.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
The user will be issued a confirmable warning in regards to following chases and causing accidents without apologising.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's