[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Please unban me (Unban Request Denied by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been auto-banned for -5000 I did in fact know the rule so I am sorry. I just didn't know I would get perm banned for it. I liked the server and it was my first day playing. As I said please unban me. Briton Gaming
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hi,

I see you're quite new so, firstly, welcome to City-Driving.

Secondly, are you familiar with how things work here, including our rules?

I ask, as you were reported for causing accidents without apologising as per the below thread:

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=25054

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Brad
Well the guy hit me from behind I cannot open the file because I am playing on linux ubuntu.
True I am new to this servers I kinnda skiped the rules...
Hi,

The key thing on the servers is not to intentionally ram others, regardless of whether this is in 'retaliation' for an earlier incident. If someone else hits you, use !tc <text> to speak to a [TC] member (if online), or report via this forum and we will deal with it.

As you're new, I do urge you to review our rules to make sure you're not unintentionally reported.

Please read and confirm the below and i'll unban you.

Hello,

You were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your account balance will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not drop to a balance of -5,000€ again.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) upon an unban request for a 2nd money abuse ban. However, such cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Any subsequent money abuse bans - after the second time - are very unlikely to be lifted.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server, you accept the content of those two documents and the content of this post.

Please reply stating you understand the above. An administrator will then reply notifying you when your account has been revived and unbanned.

Thank you.
Bro bro wait a sec here. I knew the rule of being banned for -5000. I made a mistake with money and thought going -5000 wont perm. ban me. I thought I would get banned for 10 days or something I am sorry I will read the rules. When I do I will let you know.

I read the rules... It was a lot of rules. But as I started to read I noticed that NOBODY follows them at least not everyone. Well I will try my best. I hope other will too.
Most people do follow the rules; they aren't difficult rules to follow anyhow, most are common sense.

I'll wait until you've confirmed that you've read the rules.

Bruv
I read the rules.

Ok, so you're happy with what you did wrong before (aside from the -5k)?

Thanks,
No...

I don't know where you get random stuff from I regret it. I said sorry I didn't know it would go so far...
Right, well what is difficult to understand?

You say you've read the rules, but yet don't understand what you were reported for?

Report Wrote:Description of incident (inc date & time): He goes ww to the Rb, where he crash direcly into me without after saying sorry or respond, he neally hit 2 other persons first
For crashing into somebody how did the same..?

I do know.

he neally hit 2 other persons first

What does he mean? Isn't english the main language?
You sound impatient, but you do know if you spoke in full sentences and properly answered the questions without being arsey you'd be unbanned by now?

What i'm trying to get at is that you understand that if someone else hits you, you should either speak to them to try and resolve or report them for breaking the rules? You should NOT hit them back.

If you confirm you're fine with that, then i'll unban (which could have been about 5 posts ago)
Ok don't unban me if you don't want to. Just ban him for doing the same. O wait I don't have the replay because I don't report for useless stuff like that. So he will get away and I will get banned ok...
So instead of reporting you ram him back?
Yes I don't report for stuff like that. Its funny how you take it so seriously...[/align]
You clearly haven't understood anything.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's