[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - nagy1129 (Report Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: 9XxAdrianxX9

Their LFS username(s): nagy1129
Their in-game nickname(s): Domi[Project D]

Main reason(s): Pitting during chase, disconnecting during chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: Quite long replay
Replay timestamps: 4:51:00, 5:04:58

Description of incident (inc date & time): It was today (19.01) about 14:00 (UK time). First chase starts at 4:50:48, second at 5:02:23. In first chase he pitted, right after left pits (so it could have been on purpose), in second he disconnected from server (looks like ragequit, but still against rules).
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Adrian, Did the insim work correctly and allow you to fine this user after the pit then disconnect?
Yes, Insim worked correctly and I fined him for both chases.
Rules says it's not allowed so I thought I should report him as it was 2 times in short time.
Hey,

I was just trying to make sure you were credited. The rule does remain that you should not pit or disconnect during chases, however, this rule was listed before we implemented the auto-bust feature with-in our insim. We left the rule on the list to still try and prevent people from pitting during chases but there is not a huge need to punish people for doing it any longer.

We also have the -5000 ban (as im sure you know) which helps if people do try and abuse chases by pitting or disconnecting, as they will not last long if they continue to do so.

I won't be taking any action for the reasons listed above. Thanks for reporting though.

-Dizzle

No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's