[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Results - [TC] Community Awards 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks to everyone who nominated and voted for me as most inproved [TC] Racing driver, couldn't have done it without the help from Spencer, without his race strats, setups and giving me feedback on where I can go quicker along with Pete, I wouldn't have been able to develop as much, so technically all three of us earned this award!

[Image: giphy.gif]

On another note I was very disappointed to see some comments from the community making negative jabs at [TC] and then claiming they are just a "joke" when people rightfully defended [TC]. You should be ashamed of yourselves and maybe use that thing you supposedly have that's called a brain and using it to think before posting.
1.5 Terabyte woop.

[Image: DolphinHeader.jpg]
FeelsGoodMan to win the Josh Award. I'd like to thank my parents, especially mom and dad for making it happen!
(2017-01-24 11:51)Owl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-24 11:07)StatGear Wrote: [ -> ]Can't believe so many people think I'm weird.. lol

[Image: XdXVG.gif]

but congrats to all and thanks for your votes

"Best post of 2017"

Have you seen this? http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...tid=25242&
(2017-01-24 15:49)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]1.5 Terabyte woop.

[img]**[\img]

What is this based on? I have seen that you have earned it, and congratulations. But, 1.5 terabyte?
I'd like to thank me, myself and i for the hard work and dedication of getting the funniest and biggest troll. it was really hard this year with competition such as nick and statgear and gt4pubes. sadly couldnt pull off the forum personality of the year award but i guess getting banned from it all the time sort of hinders my efforts.
Wait, I didn't win grumpiest this year?
[Image: pjsalt_by_meowwwwwww-d8tnfun.png]
(2017-01-24 16:57)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]sadly couldnt pull off the forum personality of the year award

What personality? Didn't know you had one.
[Image: oh-snap.gif]
Just a DJ this year. Maybe I should keep that up. Tongue
Just a question: Why did Statgear's thread come first when we have the same number of votes?
(2017-01-25 05:40)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]Just a question: Why did Statgear's thread come first when we have the same number of votes?

Because it is propably nominated the most.
Yeah, twice. My thread was 7 times.
(2017-01-25 05:40)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]Just a question: Why did Statgear's thread come first when we have the same number of votes?

-a mistake
-a "mistake"
-an admin dropping a vote after the voting being closed(as admins are able to and did post in a locked thread, i assume voting in locked polls is possible too).

As mentioned in another thread i generally prefer public votes for most polls.
(2017-01-25 08:08)Bee Wrote: [ -> ]

-a mistake
-a "mistake"
-an admin dropping a vote after the voting being closed(as admins are able to and did post in a locked thread, i assume voting in locked polls is possible too).

As mentioned in another thread i generally prefer public votes for most polls.

A "mistake" in quotes, please shush. =]

No, they can't be voted on now because Pete moved it to a closed forum. I sort of doubt a derpy [TC] member voted after they were supposed to, but I'm not sure how long after voting ended that Pete actually moved it all to a closed forum.
I've updated the results with the accurate result. FYI, it's not possible to vote in locked/archived threads by anyone on the forum. It was a genuine mistake. I seem to recall misreading Warped's vote count as 14 votes for some reason. Thanks for pointing it out. Smile
Nicest. :-)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's