[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS 0.6R - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please use this thread to discuss the recent LFS0.6R update. Please note that the layout on [TC] CityDriving One and Two is not the final layout and the road names/speed limits are not yet final either.

Cheers.
Road names, speed limits and a new track map: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...#pid235648
Thanks, great work doing that information image so fast!
The map looks great. Nice job thank you Smile
Isn't Rally stage aqua zone a bit overkill? I know its a small track road with blind corners, but there`s also a lot of room to exchange with oncoming traffic. You can easy reach 80 - 100km/h without a threat, its just a money eater by now.
It should be blue zone in my opinion or even a green zone.

Edit: Forgot to mention - Great job!
(2017-01-29 21:16)Klavz Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't Rally stage aqua zone a bit overkill?

Maybe, we can always change it to something higher if it turns out to be a bad idea. We'll see Smile

Also, there was an error in the map so if you downloaded a copy you'll need to get the latest version from the news post.
I think Industry lane should go down to 50-55mph and the rally stage should go up to 40mph imo. They might be like that for money reasons but I think rally stage should deffo go up by 10mph.
I think rally stage should also be higher, 30mph through it takes a whole minute and a bit. Can go much faster although irl on a track like that you would never do 30mph. I guess 30 suits the road would seem a bit silly having 40 or 50 for dirt road like that, but oh well.
I love the BlackWood so much! Could we have an extra week on it?
I just have to chime in. This new update is just awesome. Blackwood has always been my favorite map. Maybe because I spent damn near 2000 hours on it in the demo. Glad to see after almost 15 years it got a huge update! So cool!
(2017-02-01 07:14)J4ME510 Wrote: [ -> ]I love the BlackWood so much! Could we have an extra week on it?

Yes please Biggrin
(2017-02-01 07:14)J4ME510 Wrote: [ -> ]I love the BlackWood so much! Could we have an extra week on it?

I agree Rolleyes
Yeah, we'll have it on for another week. Smile
[Image: 5892080535957-ThumbUp2015.gif]
The layout is looking good. Thumbup1

Pleasant drive, both on the race track and the North glowarea.
The layout it's great, but I have one suggestion.

How about adding a roundabout at the end of Industry Lane?
You can get lot of speed from Storage Yard, and came into Industry Lane very fast, and can be a bit dangerous for those ones who want to join the road with someone driving at those speeds.

Also, just for adding something more "cruise-able" rather than having nothing.

Apart from this, everytying excellent!
Agree with borja here, crashes are funny but I think there should be something like a roundabout to separate the stunt zone from the main road, for cruising reasons.

A roundabout probably wouldn't work there and it probably looks stupid but yea..
Why not just a barricade across on ramp style. Have a chevron style barricade splitting left right?

These are across the street from where I work. Hope the link works. Use street view to really get an understanding, but I think this is the best application for that location.
https://www.google.com/maps/@41.5111301,...a=!3m1!1e3
https://www.google.com/maps/@41.5142271,...a=!3m1!1e3
I would suggest something similar to southslope instead of barrier or roundabout... with proper positioning 99% of people would slow down to avoid getting airborne. ...
Or just add a number of speed bumpers...
(2017-02-01 10:30)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, we'll have it on for another week. Smile

Yay thanks Pete Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's