[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Kid222
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Kid222

● Time & Date of Incident: no idea

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hey, i tried to join one of your servers (actually both) after very long time - cannot remember when i was there last time - to find that "Host refused connection". I suppose i'm banned, but i don't even know why would that be. Can you please look into that? Thank you.
You were banned for changing countries. I'll sort this out now.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Hi, firstly i apologize for breaking the protocol, but i have the same problem as described before on this link https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=25296 , except i didnt change country since then and the server gives me the same message, banning me for 12 hours. Honestly i have no idea when i joined your server last time and what could be the problem.
Thanks for the help.

Administrator Message by: Kyle

Moved to Server Admin Tasks

Merged with your old thread
Hi,

Where do you normally connect from. Do you have a VPN turned on?
Hi, i currently connect only from Czechia. When connecting to the TC server, i do not use any VPN.
(2020-11-23 12:56)KidCZ Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i currently connect only from Czechia. When connecting to the TC server, i do not use any VPN.

Do you normally connect from Poland?
Don't worry Kyle, I can vouch for Kid.

I'll sort this for you now, Kid.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Reference URL's