[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Laser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
show i laserd a guy and he was speeding...

i said he was free to go with a warning and left the chase.

he was like "I wasnt speeding prove it"

so i got to do showlaser,

and i get the reply.

"Only Works In Chase"

any chance of changing it back
Why would you need to prove it if you don't fine anyway..
(2012-03-24 22:52)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you need to prove it if you don't fine anyway..

In this particular instance - it doesn't matter, like you said. Although there could easily be other instances where the suspect is fined and then they say "prove it" when it's already too late.
and also if say i'm cop 1 and parked on H1, and BP is cop 2 waiting down on Truck Stop and i laser em then he pull them over. they they would be like well prove that i was speeding.

i could not do a show laser to prove that fact
BP can, since the new update. Smile
(2012-03-24 22:55)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-24 22:52)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you need to prove it if you don't fine anyway..

In this particular instance - it doesn't matter, like you said. Although there could easily be other instances where the suspect is fined and then they say "prove it" when it's already too late.

When a fine is pending he still is in a chase untill the fine is accepted or the chase is !lost by the cop.
"-!showlaser does now (neccesarily) refer to the car being chased, so it does only work during chase"

Ideally, you do it before the ticket was actually being opened/issued.
Reference URL's