[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: I was banned for account fraud?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: iJakei
Time & Date of Incident : 5/2/17 at 10:10PM EST Canada

I live in a small country in the Caribbean called St.Vincent, I normally use VPNs to get stuff off the internet, I forgot to turn off my VPN when I was about to join the server and it banned me for Possible account fraud, My VPN was set to another Caribbean country so i could download something off the internet that wasn't showing up on my IP
Your account has been unbanned.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
I was code 1 banned again today for trying to play on a local IP , i usually travel between 2 houses and i didn't know i was going to get banned for it again.
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Is there any way I can have my account unlocked so I can join from anywhere? I recently started traveling between 2 houses and I would like to play at the second house but I cant because ill get banned again...Please help?
Unfortunately not. Just let us know here before you join. That way ANY admin can unlock you from any internet enabled device.

Failing to do so will obviously result in a ban, which would require an admin to physically enter the server to sort out. Obviously this is much slower as a lot of us go to work / place of education and do not have immediate access to LFS.

Therefore, for the quickest chance to play, I suggest doing what I said in the first paragraphSmile

Ash
I recently changed my internet provider and I was banned off the server earlier today.
Username: iJakei
Why I should be unbanned: I was banned off the server for connecting to my school internet,can you unban me please, thanks Smile
Hi Jake

Are you able to confirm if this was just a one-time connection, or will you be frequenting between the two locations?

Thanks

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!
Reference URL's