[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: banned for possible account froud Code 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: gumis0517

- Time & Date of Incident: 2017 February 7th

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: So... Normally I play from Austria since I live there but I am on my holidays in Hungary for 1 week. I have internet here, and wanted to spend some time on TC. I joined and banned me for "possible account froud".

Is there no way I could play from another country? Thanks for reading this.
(2017-02-07 08:41)Swift Wrote: [ -> ]Is there no way I could play from another country? Thanks for reading this.

There most certainly is.
Your account has been unlocked.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Came back to Austria. Same happened. I would like if you would do something. Thank you
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Reference URL's