[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + DyZ1o - ? (Report Archived by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: eregonv1

Their LFS username(s): dyzio2206
Their in-game nickname(s):[COP]DyZ1o® -

Main reason(s): Speeding/Stopping dead in traffic ( Causing accident ) / Reversing backwards?.. then AFK'ing on road.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?c56mt55zwzghdf5
Replay timestamps:

16:21 - Comes up behind me turns sirens on as i start drifting through roundabout

16:30 - He overtakes me wrong way whilst speeding ( im speeding myself )

16:45 - He stops dead in the road even partially turning, blocking the whole lane, causing a collision, neither say sorry to one another

16:51 - My tires are dead due to drifting, I attempt to stop but i lock them up, i avoid him via Right as no traffic is coming... Then as I do so, he reverses all the way back to the intersection switching lanes.

17:00 - Turns while going backwards and hits the barrier, adjusts himself and afk's at the intersection for enough time for his car to shut off

- During the medien here i question him about what he is doing, dont really get a clear answer...

18:45 - He finally starts his car and moves only to stop on the other side where he just sits ( Im assuming talking in local to this guy?)..

Description of incident (inc date & time):8:00pm EST

As stated in reasons, only people he "could" have tow'd is sausage²©÷ [cop] or GD_McGill . He cancels call way before GD is towed, and to tow sausage he is not going in the right direction at all?... He says he was responding to something but im not so sure
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

At first i thought he was responding to a call, but logs don't show him responding to anything at that time. He may or may not have forgotten to !respond, i do not know, however the way he stopped at the end of that road was a bit dangerous. He did however apologise for it, therefor i will cut him some slack and considering his URS is clean it will warrant a confirmable in-game warning for dangerous driving as a COP.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's