[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User Report (Report Archived by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: tylerwood123

Their LFS username(s): willedeejale
Their in-game nickname(s): SvenJonar

Main reason(s): Ramming (to possibly stop a speedtrap I setup)

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?w17egj1g1838hh9
Replay timestamps: 3:34:24

Description of incident (inc date & time): I was setting up a speed trap on the bridge, to watch the intersection and make it a trap. I noticed a guy waiting on the bridge for about a minute maybe (I think hes waiting for his friend "panda"). I am watching SvenJonar drive up without hesitation or speech straight into me, flipping my car, causing damage, and the speed trap to be canceled.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi

Few things:
  • The time stamp was around the 3:36:34 mark. Although this wasn't much of an inconvenience this time, please make sure this is more accurate in the future.
  • Your parking wasn't legal. You were blocking the entire road (or bridge) preventing the flow of traffic.
  • Saying "report" straight away is neither a mature or constructive way to handle a rule-breaking situation. Please think about this in the future.

Anyway, onto the user at hand. This user has a very low driven distance on the server and has no significant history in this regard. Therefore, an on-screen warning will be placed on the user's record informing them not to ram (including to disable speed traps, regardless of whether that was their intention) and to read the rules.

Thanks for the report.
~ TC

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's