[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Removal of Fines in BL Stunt Area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been playing around on the BL server by myself screwing around and while in the stunt area if you run into something in the area where you typically earn +? instead you lose crazy amounts. I've seen -14 and -11. Any way to change this or make it nil? Seems kind of silly to fine someone for just playing around in the stunt zone lol.

Also seems to subtract money for sliding in the north end.
This was implemented for last year's Gumball, people were using the car park to gain Kms without losing money
(2017-02-11 07:52)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]This was implemented for last year's Gumball, people were using the car park to gain Kms without losing money

Taking away up to 31 seems crazy. In fact the entire time I've been playing I've lost 4x what I've made.
I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's a bug. I think it somehow sticks to the last known limit cause I've also seen a "cop-speeding" reminder popping up when not driving on a road at all. I feel these problems are related.
Chuck from what I'm finding it's related to a high speed slide or spin. Simply driving doesn't cause it.
Bit off-topic, but can we have the turn off to carpark speed limit removed? I was once in-chase and got a -281 out of that.
It's to do with the way you stick to the last road you were on until you get a certain distance away. If you drive well away from the nearby roads then back, you won't be in a speed limit until you're right next to the fence near a road.

The zones themselves can't have a speed limit (yet) although there is currently an overlapping road on the big WE carpark because people were cheating Gumball (again).

There's nothing that I know of that increases lost money based on angle of attack. It's purely based on speed.
(2017-02-11 16:06)Elmo Wrote: [ -> ]It's to do with the way you stick to the last road you were on until you get a certain distance away. If you drive well away from the nearby roads then back, you won't be in a speed limit until you're right next to the fence near a road.

The zones themselves can't have a speed limit (yet) although there is currently an overlapping road on the big WE carpark because people were cheating Gumball (again).

There's nothing that I know of that increases lost money based on angle of attack. It's purely based on speed.

This theory seems somewhat true. If you drive to the southeast end of the area it's like you snap to the road down there (blank on the name)

Then in the apex of the stunt area is where the big fines hit. If you're too close to the wall it seems to snap you to the road on the other side of the fence. Got a huge - amount from that. I'm not made just trying to help haha.
Reference URL's