[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request HONDA-RACING.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: HONDA-RACING

Time & Date: i dont know / year 2012

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

i dont know why the account is unbanned tho but wasnt my fuelt i feel the account and i needs a second chance to prove my self first of all i have been hearing great about tc so i like to prove my self more here but i dont know why this account got banned in the first place.
Have you bought that account (HONDA-RACING) second hand?
i got it for my Brithday so yes i dont know why its like banned i heard so many great things about TC but you can allways give me a chance if you want.
It was permanently banned for generally breaking basic server rules and a poor track record.
Unfortunately, you will need to purchase your own account to play here.

Quote:Second Hand Account Policy
As of now, we will not - under any circumstances - unban gifted, pre-owned or otherwise handed down LFS accounts as it is impossible for us to identify the new owner of an account and the validity of the claims made.

Due to the amount of users attempting to exploit this method in order to get existing bans lifted, we have decided that they will remain instated for their entire duration and that the account's history will not be amended in any way.

We wholeheartedly discourage the use of pre-owned LFS licenses. Users should purchase their own license from the official Live For Speed Shop. This supports the LFS Developers and will enable you to have a "fresh" account with no background history associated with it. Note that this clause should not encourage ban evasion.

Sorry.
Reference URL's