[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Account fraud unban due to changing countries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Your LFS Username:Yuylol

- Time & Date of Incident: (I dont remember when it exactly happened cuz i was busy with school work so its Somewhere around) 2017 January 7th (as this was the time i moved back to Latvia)

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: As i mentioned in the time of date and incident i moved to Latvia from Spain while i was on holidays and i think i should be unbanned for reasons : I was somewhat loyal to people 2 I was probably the most Law ''Abiding'' citizen (now thats a joke cuz i always did burnouts)

If you dont believe me heres a thing I have never ever in my life registered to TC only today i have
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
im back in spain so i need a unban and if i have to do the unban form again here:
-Your LFS Username:Yuylol

- Time & Date of Incident: Monday this week

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: i moved to spain and ihave been traveling allot so yea
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Reference URL's