[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Logitech Wheels for Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Price, condition, pics?
Click them Lamp Tongue
Wahey, template fail, need to add underlining to links Tongue
The DF-GT is currently in auction for 1 more day at £17
That's cheap Ohmy
I would buy it, but as I already got 1 wheel, and I need my parents permission to use my card, I can't Sad

Would've been handy to have own with PS3 and PC, so I don't need to sort all the god damn wires all the time I change the location of the wheel.
IT'd bound to go up nearer the end of the auction.
I'm ready to make my bid, gonna put it in about a minute before it ends Tongue
*Removed* it Cursing... Outbid in the last 10 seconds...
lolllll. Why didn't YOU wait for the last ten seconds then? Tongue
Why are the Driving Force GT's so expensive now? I bought mine brand new in 2009 for 58 quid lol Tongue
(2012-04-01 22:32)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]lolllll. Why didn't YOU wait for the last ten seconds then? Tongue

I did, I placed a high maximum bid 1 minute from the end, placed an even higher one at about 10s but was then beaten by £1.
I hate eBay.
Lol. Care to sell me a G25 for the same price Josh?
If you buy me one to sell first
(2012-04-02 00:55)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-01 22:32)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]lolllll. Why didn't YOU wait for the last ten seconds then? Tongue

I did, I placed a high maximum bid 1 minute from the end, placed an even higher one at about 10s but was then beaten by £1.

You always only get beaten by £1, that's the way the bidding is calculated Tongue
All it means is that the other guy probably already had a higher maximum bid on in the first place.

Always put only the maximum you're willing to pay for it - no more, no less. Responding to others' bids just doesn't work with timed auctions.
Ya, I got the wheel in the end! The user that won pulled out due to payment problems. Thanks a bunch Josh! Wink
Horray! Will he do a blue lights run home to you? Laugh
Bid sniping like a *Removed* is the best way Smile
Reference URL's