[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Been banned for 'Possible account fraud'?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just tried coming on TC City Driving 1, and its not letting me on and it's giving me a message saying 'banned for possible account fraud'. 1. What does that even mean? 2. I've played on this server for over 3 years. What the hell?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section on the forum but I can't find the section for bans.

Administrator Message by: Bez

Moved to "Server Administration Tasks"
Code 1 bans are in place to protect the account from any unauthorised access. Normally it's a simple country change that causes this to happen.

Before I can unlock your account can you please verify your last location including town name. Also please provide a reason for the country change in the first place.

Thanks,
TC Team.
Oh! I guess it's because I had my VPN on. My last location and town name would be *Removed* I'll turn off my VPN.
That'll do the trick! I will unban your account now for you. In future please remember to turn any VPN software off before trying to join [TC] CityDriving.

Thanks,
TC Team.

Your account has been unbanned.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Thank you very much!
Reference URL's