[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Viaduct over RB in Kyoto Track
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
del del
You could ZIP up the layout file and attach it that way. I will test this layout at some point over the weekend Smile

Would ruin many chases.
to many accidents will occur. People will be fighting on who will go up the bridge first. Thumbdown
I think is a good idea because usually there are to many people in rb and specially when chases reach the rb there are a lot accidents and a lot of chases arruined.I think that is will be interesting to try it on the servers, if it doesnt work properly (to much accidents,nobody us it).It can always be remove.
This one is alot cleaner Borja.

I like the idea.
I like the idea, I dislike having to stop for the roundabout so this is a +1 from me Smile

Looks very tidy
I think it should be tested on the servers. Don't think it would have as many accidents as rb currently does
I was thinking that it encourage people to just lap the AB...but that's happening either way so +1 Biggrin
That will be very nice to try it on Server Two or Three one day.
Looks quite cool tbh Tongue But yeah bridges usually ruin chases :/

I guess trial and error?
Put it on and let the chaos unfold +1111
I like this +1. I hope to see it implemented.
I'd also say +1 I guesssss...
But at the same time the amount of ramming/accidents happening will be higher than what it is now. Unless there is a way to make it 2-lane, a lot of "I go" will happen, followed by rage and ramming.
Even with the Roundabout itself some ppl doesnt seem to brake and end up rear-ending someone, overtaking the drivers going to the roundabout from the right, which sometimes end up in either crashing the driver, crashing others, or just him crashing into the barrier, and the classical "give me way" and the ethernal honking.
I also see that maybe those who enter the AB will have to be careful (haha nice joke) when entering it, as some crazy m8 may be flying from that viaduct and end up ramming the driver entering, or barrell rolling from hitting the fence. Also it may create a Traffic jam if someones manages to flip their car and stay on that viaduct.

Sorry if it sounds negative, but im trying to explain it from the "in-a-hurry to nowhere" drivers POV.
-1 for one main reason...

People on Kyoto already have enough issues yielding to Sirens, Cautions, and Hazards near Exit Ramps, and On Ramps. All I'm picturing is Crashes due to this, or if there is an accident on the opposing side of the ramp, people being mindless and try to "ramp" over the problem.

A secondary reason is the Roundabout is the only place to slow people down, with this added Gumball would be ruined as it would become a Nascar Sprint Series where brakes don't exist and bonus points would be in the thousands.

As far as it "Causing less wrecks" The problem with that is the knowledge of right of way, not a miscreation of a location.

-----

After some testing I also found another issue... The Braking zone for trying to "stop" if there is a problem on the other side of the ramp is horrid due to the speed... As well even with soft suspension you bounce going down at such a speed too.

[Image: kONt2kA.png]

[Image: XEytOLh.jpg]
I like it.
But in my opinion it should me smoother, I mean dont that agressive going up and down, because with higher speed suspension will be killed in 5secs Wink
Do small changes and should be good!
No. All people will do is fly over it, cause a crash or flip down the track
I like it. We should try it. There are always accidents in the lane leading up to the RB in the current layout. People get stuck and chases always come to a halt in that lane. Would be nice to try for a day or two. +1
(2017-02-22 21:02)Huski Wrote: [ -> ]fly over it

inb4 Tongue

+1 for the idea. I sort of became used to stopping for the RB, but it can get aggravating quick.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's