[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: S0S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: S0S

- Time & Date of Incident 2/21/2017

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:12h

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:
I connect to server i get automatically banned please tell me why all the time i got banned, 2 time i get banned. yesteardy i got banned and Today
Hello! Smile

Where are you located at the moment?
Kuwait
Ever been to Saudi Arabi?
yes yesterday i travel to saudiarabia, I Connect the server on my laptop.
Do you know Atok?
yes is my brother
now i got another ban
could u unbanned me and change the ip location to the new one
Query - Banned for possible account fraud (Code 1) another ban
S0S Jamaica Banned 0 days 2017-02-22 08:29:47 2017-02-22 20:29:47 0d 11h 58min
Instead of constantly trying to connect, it's advisable you wait for a reply that your account has been unlocked. I will look into this later after work.
OK, I will waiting you.
I am a bit concerned as to why your IP address is varying so much. Can you bring light to this situation?
because all the time my network timed out the reason is my network. first time i connect to the server from saudi arabia. my ip all the time started 80.184.***.***
Ok I have unbanned and unlocked your account. We are aware that you brother is banned and if we detect any abnormalities, we will look into things further.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Reference URL's