[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 2017 Open Recruitment - Apply now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Lzba3Nl.jpg]
Hello all,

As mentioned in our previous update, we planned to open our recruitment for anybody who is interested in the team to apply. Here it is!

Team RDSR has opened recruitment applications from today (23/02/17)  until (02/03/17)
After the application area is closed, results of all applicants will be published on Saturday (04/03/17). On the same day successful applicants will begin their 14 day recruitment period which ends on the (18/03/17).

- In order to apply, you need to be registered on the RDSR Forums

- Once you've registered and activated your account via your e-mail, please follow these steps:

- Read the 'application example' thread

- Post your thread in the same Forum area with the example application form. NOTE: There is a scroll bar on the example application so please copy EVERYTHING!

Here is a cinematic video made by Borja showcasing our skins and what you could be involved in!

To conclude, I would like to congratulate:

[Image: pl.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=Prodeje] [RDSR] Ravisk - Team Skinner
[Image: fi.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=BMW93] [RDSR] Tupex

Who are being promoted to senior members, they've represented the team in lots of different ways, thanks lads. Smile

[Image: pl.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=Prodeje] [RDSR] Ravisk - Team Skinner
[Image: fi.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=BMW93] [RDSR] Tupex

That's all for now, so those who are interested go ahead and sign up to our forums!

~Lead
Best of luck to everyone who decide to apply. I invite everyone to signup and try to be part of this great team.

From other side, congratulations guys!
Good luck to those that apply.

Smile
Best of luck to those who apply!

Congratulations to Tupex and Ravisk! You guys really deserved it. Now keep up the good work lads!
Congratulations Tupex and Ravisk.

Good luck to anyone who applies to join us, I look forward to joining some of ya'll on server.
Congratulations to Tupex and Ravisk!

Good luck to those who applies!
Perhaps you can take a look at the error/warning your forum is displaying Smile

Good luck!
Good Luck to all entrants! Smile
(2017-02-23 17:15)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps you can take a look at the error/warning your forum is displaying Smile

Good luck!

It's a message I've put there myself to let people know why it's not there.
Congratulations and good luck!
Good luck to all!
Congratulations Tupex and Ravisk.

And good luck all.
gratz guys and good luck!

sorry nismo cant join to RDSR im in 6S Smile Heart
Congrats and good luck Smile
Congrats guys, well deserved!

Look forward to seeing what's in store at the end of Recruitment! Good luck!
Good luck to all those applying and that video is dope!
Congratulations guys, and good luck! Smile
Grats dudes, well deserved Heart Great work with the video Boo Blushing

Good luck to those who decide to apply!
Well done again,
Ravisk, Tupex you both earned the rank.

Goodluck for those who wants to apply !
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's