[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Open Recruitment | Second Week Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0a9cba09ac.png]

Good Morning to you too! Or afternoon? Maybe Evening? Have a good one, that's all that matters Biggrin

What a busy week we had here at Street Obsessions. I'm happy to announce that we reached 30 applications in total. We are thrilled to see so many people show interest in the team and this gives us an awesome reason to continue. With that being said, here are the changes that happened during this second week of recruitment.

First, some recruits have completed their probabtion period with success! Congratulations to:

SOBandit wyatt burp
SOColins colins12
SOGazTheBoss t.doktor

Then, no recruitment will be successful without the addition of some recruits. Here's the list of new guys:

SORzonda rzonda
SOFreddy nike[LV]
SOBunta swizzas
SOGOOMB GeneralMcBadass

Also, i'd like to take a moment to introduce one special recruit:

SODjMadGuy djmad

While it is true that DjMad is a synonym of problems, issues and arguments for some people, this guy has made important changes to his attitude and really wants to prove to anybody that he's a new and improved DjMad 2.0. I am really happy to show to everybody that Street Obsessions is giving a chance to DjMad because everybody deserves a chance. Good luck to you.

Finally, we have:

SOSinobad sinobad
SOHuski unisonzero

Their recruitment period continues for them.

That's all for now i'll update y'all next week!
Gratz Guys!
Gratz!
Congrats guys! And good luck to those in recruitment period now Smile
Thanks for those kind words Sebas haha. But really, thank you for giving me this chance and good luck to the others.
Congratulations all. Full members have now had badges issued to their profiles and their forum accounts now reflect their ranks.
Hopefully they can pass their recruit period! Good luck guys :>
Congrats and good luck to those on their recruitment period, it's always nice to see second chances being handed out too! Fair play SO Biggrin
Reference URL's