[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - banned 30 days (Unban Request Denied by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: sevaz111

● Time & Date of Incident: 2017-02-23 00:30:11

● Replay / Screenshot Link: x
● Replay Timestamps: x

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i got kicked by leon , i was laughing on alb6ran and suddenly i got kicked , then i come back to the server to ask leon about the kick then a found my self banned 30 days. idk why i banned

and thank you
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
You were kicked for speaking in a foreign language in the main chat, despite me saying not to 3 times prior to that.

The reason for the escalation to 30 days is because, as you should know, you have received 7 warnings on your URS for basically everything. Since none of them had stepped into effect for some reason, I told you last time that your 8th warning would also be the final one and should you break the rules again, a 30 day ban would be issued. The warning was made confirmable, meaning you accepted these conditions.

This shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp and 8 warnings is more than anyone deserves, yet you continue to break the rules of our server.

Why on earth should you be unbanned and furthermore, why do you keep coming back when you have such a hard time playing by the book?
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 48 hours.
Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's