[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Tosunum. (Report Archived by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username : Mbt

Their LFS username : Tosunum.

Their in-game nickname : [TR]ROFG29

Main reasons : Ramming and Swearing

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-mHxJ...0g0aEJaS3M

Replay timestamps:

1:33:33 , 1:34:13 , 1:35:05 , 1:38:34 , 1:40:04 , 1:44:30 , 1:44:53

Description of incident (inc date & time):

1:33:33 I started chase with him.

1:34:13 When we are running, M3TZ was coming from wrong side, then they crashed.

1:35:05 He crashed with Ryan91.After this, he break chase.

[Image: lfs_00000263.jpg]

He was looking for who crashed for him this timestap. He got angry for that crashes.

1:38:23 He was going for find him on map.

1:38:34 He tried to ram into M3TZ but, lol.

1:40:04 He ramming again.

[Image: lfs_00000265.jpg]

He had written "kal öyle sikik" which means "stay like that you f*cked up" in Turkish language.

1:44:30 He going to again find him. It looks like he helping first.

1:44:53 But at this time, he started ram again.

He is ramming continuously to 1:47:30.

He must report if have problem with someone, but he tried to ram him first once.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

User Tosunum. will serve a 30 day ban for revenge ramming and swearing on turkish at the person who initially rammed him. Given his previous records, he needs a cooldown from our servers so that he can relearn the rules.

I initially wanted to ban R y a n 9 1 for wrongsiding, but he is currently serving a lengthy ban for the exact same offense so i will not take action on that.

Last but not least user ghost-bso0ol received a confirmable in-game warning for wrongsiding, crashing and then failing to apologise for what he did.

Thank you for the report

-Ice

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's