[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Query about parking.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

A bit of a query about parking on Sydney, I parked at Number 3 in the image and was asked to move by a COP. But Numbers 1&2 in the image implies a "Merge in Turn" meaning drivers should stay on the Grey section of the road. Are we allowed to park on the Red section? Considering that isn't actually the way of traffic according to the road markings. Thanks in advance!

[Image: bMjoTjL.jpg]

~Owl
By the fine list, the fine would have been perfectly justified.

- On the road, including curbs (except side roads)

I understand what you mean though, although I've never actually seen anyone park in those grey areas in real life. It's still a road to me, with just road markings guiding traffic out of the bus lane ahead. That's how I see it.
No i believe its to signify the bus lane starting, with regards to the red that denotes a buslane
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfJVnwKZONZuLgSTn0e9j..._n6gpd7Jx8]
The fact that simply everyone, including cops, ignore the chalk arrows as well as the road markings, basically makes the entire area an actual road. I dont know whether we should treat this as a one-lane or two-lane road (feel free to discuss), but I think that if all the red areas around the track were actually used as parking areas, then hell would break lose.

edit: Ive added a few lines and removed the chalk arrows to make the situation clear for everyone.
Often wonder how some ppl manage to get along irl... gave up tryin to explain things to people lmao. #wannabee. Is there anyone "merging" to the right there when no traffic around? Why on earth would anyone park there? Seriously why? Its either middle of a driving lane or a buslane(wich we obviously dont have)... but tbh, nothing shocks me anymore in this community xD happy flaming
(2017-03-01 21:57)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]Why on earth would anyone park there? Seriously why?

+919818784641251

Use the little space near your "number 1" (pitstops) to park.

Problem solved.
There's a proper parking area somewhere in that image, see if you can find it.
(2017-03-02 14:18)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]There's a proper parking area somewhere in that image, see if you can find it.

And if you actually get a pair of glasses, the car parked in the car park in the image is me...

The whole point of me creating this thread is to get a community's opinion and clarification about my query, it does not require people like Bee going off on a tangent not posting anything useful.

A [TC] Member may now close this thread as there is nothing else to be said about this topic.
If you read carefully, you'll find something usefull, and also a question or two Smile
But i do agree i might have sounded a tad harsh due to exsessive alcoholconsumption. Its still a driving lane though...
(2017-03-02 15:18)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]If you read carefully, you'll find something usefull, and also a question or two Smile
But i do agree i might have sounded a tad harsh due to exsessive alcoholconsumption. Its still a driving lane though...

Yeah, I agree that my last post wasn't necessary, stuff just got to me at work today and your post kinda threw me of the handle a bit, now that I've read it again, I've now got some sense as to why you posted what you did. Sorry Smile
You got told the same on the servers before doing this tho...
Reference URL's