[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report (Report Archived by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Ibtasim6781

Their LFS username(s): ivanbartok | unisonzero | Invortex | smallhail741 | oliver bmw e34
Their in-game nickname(s): kristian | SO·Huski | [GU]Tyrant | [GU]TAZxx | [TOW] DANNIEBOYAN

Main reason(s): kristian Wrong Way, Ramming | Huski, Tyrant and TAZxx Ram fest | Dannieboyan drifting on RoundAbout

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9bn86tr18n...X_0R_4.mpr
Replay timestamps:
-kristian-
1º- 13:18.16
2º- 22:11.80
3º- 26:05.81

-SO and GU-
1º- 29:08.71
2º- 29:23.04
3º- 30:49.65

-[TOW]DANNIEBOYAN-
1º- 53:07.49-54:06.19
2º- 1:07:25.90
3º- 1:13:40.28

Description of incident (inc date & time): 01/03/2017 Roughly near between 15-17pm, cant remember the exact time.

-kristian-
-Stamp 1 (13:18.16): For some reason he decides to start driving wrong way, crashing a MED in this stamp, and in 13:50.69 goes back to the road
-Stamp 2 (22:11.80): kristian starts going the wrong way again, and in 22:28.30 braked so hard when seeing him he ends up crashing my back, and after that he switches to the other lane, also going wrong way.
-Stamp 3 (26:05.81): Keeps going wrong way, crashes Jonno and starts repeatedly ramming pee [cop], and ends up crashing [COP]EffyE36GTO

-SO and GU-
-Stamp 1 (29:08.71): Well, I wasn't expecting this at all. SO·Huski crashes [GU]Tyrant and causes him to spin, crash the barrier on the left, and in consequence crashes me; the steering to the left you see is my correction to my braking, which when hard braking makes the back slide, like you saw when kristian crashed me.
-Stamp 2 (29:23.04): [GU]TAZxx suddenly brakes, so SO·Huski kinda bumps him, I wasn't aware of his braking, seeing they were moving, and then he brakes again, and to avoid crashing them, I instead bump the wall/barriers. After this they keep going on with their ram fest. I'm aware they know each other and I'd guess they were doing this for fun, but come on, go and do that on a private server, or at least go to an empty zone (behind pits) and do it there.
-Stamp 3 (30:49.65): The same, Huski PITs Tyrant, luckily he didn't end up in the other lane, with people driving.

-[TOW]DANNIEBOYAN-
-Stamp 1 (53:07.49-54:06.19): Starts drifting around the RB until the cop sees him and starts chasing.
-Stamp 2 (1:07:25.90): Starts going in reverse on plain highway and almost crashes Bunta, then goes wrong way on the highway and also goes wrong way on the bridge, well, just to do nothing
Stamp 3 (1:13:40.28): After finishing a "tow", decides to go back drifting at the RoundAbout again.
1º- 29:08.71
Bad timing, a sorry was given, which I was legitimately sorry for but also thankful the uf1 in question wasn't affected too much.

Not much is said, I had no time to react to this. Again, sorry given.

This is less a pit manuver, more bump drafting, this was in no way supposed to push him into the other lane.

I apologise about my personal actions, I have seen where I personally went wrong, so I'll offer an apology and vow that I wont do it again.

-Huski
(2017-03-02 15:28)Huski Wrote: [ -> ]1º- 29:08.71
Bad timing, a sorry was given, which I was legitimately sorry for but also thankful the uf1 in question wasn't affected too much.

This is less a pit manuver, more bump drafting, this was in no way supposed to push him into the other lane.

I apologise about my personal actions, I have seen where I personally went wrong, so I'll offer an apology and vow that I wont do it again.

-Huski

I just put it not to get you peeps banned or smthing, but just to be safe out there. Luckily nothing major happened. I apologize if it looks "rude", but that isn't my intention. I know you guys are good players and all Thumbup
I would also like to add ontop, myself Tyrant and TAZxx were on discord at the time with eachother. (Added as a footnote just to verify)
-Stamp 2 (29:23.04): [GU]TAZxx suddenly brakes.

Not to excuse my actions here, but if you watch from my view I used less than half brake, you failed to react as well as Huski did, not to mention your set caused you to bounce in this situation... I apologise for any evasive action you had to take. I will very much so avoid this type of action in the future although in my over 1 1/2 years in TC that action never caused any problems...

Again I apologise for any action I have made although I believe it was not against any particular rule... Please feel free to correct me on this but I am eager to see what TC Staff have to say on the matter.
(2017-03-02 21:39)TAZxx Wrote: [ -> ]-Stamp 2 (29:23.04): [GU]TAZxx suddenly brakes.

Not to excuse my actions here, but if you watch from my view I used less than half brake, you failed to react as well as Huski did, not to mention your set caused you to bounce in this situation... I apologise for any evasive action you had to take. I will very much so avoid this type of action in the future although in my over 1 1/2 years in TC that action never caused any problems...

Again I apologise for any action I have made although I believe it was not against any particular rule... Please feel free to correct me on this but I am eager to see what TC Staff have to say on the matter.

Well, the set was some kind of truck kinda feel-a-like set, so it needed to be bouncy as hell hahah.
Again, I don't want actions to be taken against you, Huski and Tyrant, but ofc more of a way to be more safe (at least in TC). Obviously there isn't too much space on South City that little mistakes turn into a huge mess. Ye, I didn't kinda react in time, but at the same time the braking on the road was there tho. I know from seeing you and the other peeps are good players, and having 0 problems is a proof of that. Again, take this as a stay safe out there Smile.
(2017-03-02 18:47)CorsaPower Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-02 15:28)Huski Wrote: [ -> ]1º- 29:08.71

-Huski

I just put it not to get you peeps banned or smthing, but just to be safe out there. Luckily nothing major happened. I apologize if it looks "rude", but that isn't my intention. I know you guys are good players and all Thumbup

(2017-03-03 02:36)CorsaPower Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-02 21:39)TAZxx Wrote: [ -> ]-Stamp 2 (29:23.04): [GU]TAZxx suddenly brakes.

Well, the set was some kind of truck kinda feel-a-like set, so it needed to be bouncy as hell hahah.
Again, I don't want actions to be taken against you, Huski and Tyrant, but ofc more of a way to be more safe (at least in TC). Obviously there isn't too much space on South City that little mistakes turn into a huge mess. Ye, I didn't kinda react in time, but at the same time the braking on the road was there tho. I know from seeing you and the other peeps are good players, and having 0 problems is a proof of that. Again, take this as a stay safe out there Smile.

Thanks for the words man, I think I can speak for all 3 of us when we say we've learnt our lesson out of this, I would also like to say thanks for yourself being understanding and reasonable during this report but also for reading our replies seriously.

Thank you.
-Huski
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Apologies for the long wait on this report.

ivanbartok will be issued a final warning for causing several accidents without apology and harrasing cops. He doesn't have all that many hours on the server and most likely hasn't read our rules.

oliver bmw e34 will also receive a final warning for drifting the roundabout, he's been around long enough now to know our rules.

As for the SO/GU incidents:

29:08.71 - I don't really know where Huski expected to get by pulling that move, it was obviously going to cause an accident and although he did apologize, his bind doesn't make it seem very genuine. I'd suggest that those kinds of binds be either avoided, changed or create another that you can use when the situation calls for a more serious response rather than a joke.

29:23.04 - Like was mentioned in several posts above, you also failed to react to them braking despite having plenty of time, more than likely a mistake i'm sure but still worth touching on. The braking/messing about itself is, again, unnecessary and should be done off the road in a stunt zone or on another server.

30:49.65 - Just more messing around on the track.

unisonzero, Invortex & smallhail741 will receive an acknowledgement of this report on their URS, two of them have acknowledged that they shouldn't have been messing around in this report already as you've seen and all three should take my post as a warning to keep stunting and messing around off the track and in stunt zones while on [TC].

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's