[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Lfs Sound Sharing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would there be a way for me to have a engine sound all to my self and all other people on the server to have another engine sound in my game? Instead of every fz5 having the same engine sound like mine.
Nope its not possible.
Honestly LFS could add this, like the ability (in a checkbox) to allow over users engine sounds on their cars, if checked you can hear every users engine sound they are using, if not you'll hear your own as is now.
I think there is no technical issue, if Scawen is up to it, however I spot some simple problem: What if some moron records Donald Duck as engine sound at max volume?
Unless it just shares the in game mixer settings as opposed to an actual file sound.
(2017-03-03 09:07)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Unless it just shares the in game mixer settings as opposed to an actual file sound.

This.
But this still leaves the possibility of ear piercing engine sounds made with the in game mixer.
(2017-03-03 19:19)Colins Wrote: [ -> ]But this still leaves the possibility of ear piercing engine sounds made with the in game mixer.

I just had to test that, this is made from the LX6 default sound by editing it in the sound mixer.

Lmao, sounds like someone shouting in a tube.
Thx for the reply's. much luv , but i'm talking about other people would have one sound that i would allocate them in my game and i would have another for my car in my game . I didn't mean people actually having there car sounds in each other games like a skin or setup. If that was so, there should be a rule for cars not to be deafening loud. On the other hand it would make the game more realistic .
You need to turn this up)

Reference URL's