[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Open Recruitment | Third Week Results + Promotion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0a9cba09ac.png]

Hard work always pays off. That's something I really believe in. This guy has been with us since the beginning. He made the first complete set of skins for the team and provided us with beautiful colors since we started. This guy has also been a key component in multiple decisions we made. Today, we are really proud to announce the promotion of one of our most loyal and important member. Join me in congratulating:

SOAudiojack ebbu94

For becoming our newest "Right-Hand-Man"! While we were using "Assistant-Leader" in the past, this name plagued the team because everytime we elected someone to get in that position, a strong and bizarre curse would affect the team and cause chaos. We will be finding a new official name for the role in itself but in the meantime, we'll call AJ our "Right-Hand-Man" alongside me and Kenwood. Once again, congratulations to him! This was well deserved.

Now, for the recruitment portion. First, i'd like to congratulate:

SOSinobad sinobad

For completing his recruitment with success. Welcome in the team!

We'd also like to welcome our 2 last recruits of this Open recruitment season:

SOBoostio ThatBoostedGuy
SOLose Sir Elton John

Then, we'd like to announce (Yes i'm late) that:

SOGOOMB GeneralMcBadass

Has decided to leave our team to return to LightsOut. We wish him good luck in his quest to bring the team back to where it belongs.

This puts and end to our Open Recruitment. I'd like to thank everyone that applied. For those of you that were not approached, better luck next time!

That'll be all for now. There will be a recruit update next Friday.

nice jack and good luck guys ... gratz sinobad
Good luck, and congratulations! Smile
Congratulations to all successful applicants and good luck GOOMB
Congratulations and good luck!
Nice work AJ! Congratz and good luck all!
Congratulations and good luck
Reference URL's