[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - psygo (Report Archived by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: 9XxAdrianxX9

Their LFS username(s): psygo
Their in-game nickname(s): Psygo

Main reason(s): Ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B76ZGc...FNRanA0VTg
Replay timestamps:
42:16 - First ramm. I wasn't right braking before or in moment of contact so it wasn't my fault.
Moment of contact (Click to View)
43:00 - Second ramm. We were driving side by side with almost same speed so he clearly knew that if he turn left he won't PIT me but ramm. After this incident I said him to stop ramming and from this moment he didn't even touch me (even if he had opportunity) to the end of chase (but before these two ramms he did few legit PITs on me), so for me it looks like he rammed me on purpose and now he got scared.
Moment of contact (Click to View)
52:54 - Ramming PoweReD#Emre. Maybe he was trying to avoid him, but first thing he should do when he saw him on the road was slowing down. He did it like 15m before crash. No apology for it.

Description of incident (inc date & time): It was today (04.03) about 13:15 (Uk time). I was trying to talk with him from 46:00. He claimed that he did only PIT me so I decided to check replay (just for sure). After checking replay when I was sure he rammed me I was trying to talk with him for last time (start from 1:03:10). The only things he said were "i dont care" and "i really don't think i did anything outside of what everyone else does in chases". So I'm writing this report.
so after actually looking at the replay, i can see that the hits are, if intentional anyway, slightly past excessive. however those two weren't meant to hit you in the side, and as far as i was aware during the chase the first one seemed like i hit correctly, and the second one i had no clue what happened.

but like i said, i don't think i did anything wrong, past not being 100% aware of where you had your car, which, by the way, isn't really that easy when you're driving a broken XRT on 100 degree tires that can't steer properly while being chased by an fz5 and an xrt.
(2017-03-04 18:36)Psygo Wrote: [ -> ]but like i said, i don't think i did anything wrong, past not being 100% aware of where you had your car, which, by the way, isn't really that easy when you're driving a broken XRT on 100 degree tires that can't steer properly while being chased by an fz5 and an xrt.
Unfortunately it seems like you clearly knew where my car was. It doesn't look like accident at all. It's not natural move to very fast turn left on straight road where there is nothing in front.
Also I don't think that hot tires or damage is good excuse here as it was only on your own wish. You were drifting in chase and you recived only minor damage from our PITs. But it's not really important here, if you can't handle damaged car you can just give up.
i dunno what you want me to say man, i'm not perfect and i can't perfectly judge everything, yeah i hit your car, no, it wasn't on purpose that i hit like that, i wanted to pit you, it failed, shit happens.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Adrian, did you look at the replay before submitting it? To me, it's blatantly obvious that the first hit is caused by lag. Psygo's car is severely damaged and running on incredibly hot tires. When you overtook him, he braked in order to do a PIT manoeuvre on you. Yes, it wasn't 100% by the book, but this isn't unusual when a chase has progressed for some time and the involved cars are damaged. The same is true for the second incident. You overtook him and he tried to counter your manoeuvre by braking again. Had you not braked, his move would have been 100% by the book. The scenario is exactly the same as if a suspect brake checks you at random, causing you to ram them. Ramming isn't accepted on our servers, but when the suspect triggers the ram, no rules are broken.

I'm on the fence with the 3rd incident. PoweReD#Emre was largely at fault for doing a uturn where he did and not clearly indicating his intentions. Psygo tried to move left of him, but when PoweReD#Emre turned left, Psygo pulled right. It seems that PoweReD#Emre noticed Psygo trying to overtake and in turn went to the right instead, causing the incident. I'd say the fault was equal here.

No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's