[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: account fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was unbanned today but i was banned again for account fraud. dk what that is but it said that when i tried to enter the server.
Quote:Account Fraud Bans
For account fraud bans, post a new thread in the Server Administration Tasks forum. Please use your thread for future account fraud occurrences. When you post, mention the country you were in at the time of getting banned and the previous country and the reason for the country change.

Please amend your post with these details...
I was in Turkey when i was banned, i was in the united states when i made the account, and im military is why im in turkey.
I was in Turkey when i was banned, i was in the united states when i made the account, and im military is why im in turkey.
There was no need to create a new thread.
Merged.

Your story is mostly consistent.

However, on a few occasions the records show you connected to the server from a country which was not Turkey nor the United States. Do you happen to know which country this was?
i dont know which country, hmm maybe it was my vpn they give us for internet here. i use it sometimes for sight we cant get here that we can in the states like netflix

im assuming i would have to turn it off before i connect to the server?
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Reference URL's