[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Rocket League Tournament - Season Three
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: mNJunpo.png]
[Image: rO18HCC.png]

[TC] Gaming presents...
In association with WestSide Drifters

Rocket League Tournament
SEASON THREE

General Information

Tournament date:Sunday 16th April 2017 at 8pm UTC+1
Team size:3
Game mode:TBC (5 minute matches. No mutators)
Server Region:Europe
Pitches:First Round: Mannfield, Second Round: Mannfield Stormy, Final: Wasteland
TeamSpeak Server:tc-g.uk

Our third Rocket League tournament will take place on Sunday 16th April 2017 at 8pm UTC+1. We will be running the event from our TeamSpeak server with help from our friends at WestSide Drifters. Teams must be signed up via the Google Form by Saturday 4th March 2017 at 11:59pm UTC+1. Teams must be present on our TeamSpeak server by 8:00pm UTC+1 sharp so that we can begin the first matches promptly. You are not required to have a microphone. Any teams with missing members can choose to use a bot, play without one or choose someone they know who is available at the time of the event.

Once signed up, we will contact your team captain to confirm your team via the email address they have supplied.

Registered Teams (6)

#Team NameCaptainOther MembersConfirmed?
01CoRe GalacticsCoRe RonaldCoRe Tüdelü, CoRe MPaluukAYES
02Confusious SaysWsD-nofyWsD-Xakata, [TC] AdamBYES
03Reserved for The Flying Columns--, --
04Reserved for WsD Beerbong--, --
05[TC] Sons of Pitches[TC] Howlin[TC] Renegade, [TC] SpencerYES
06[TC] Apollo 13[TC] Pete[TC] Elmo, [TC] ViperYES
07Footie Rejects[TC] RasRossi, [TC] BradYES
08Reserved for Ball Touchers--, --
09Reserved for Carselona R.C.--, --
10Yorkshire Kippers[TC] LukeYorkshire Penis, General SombreYES

Match Plan

Not enough teams

You may discuss anything related to the event here in this thread, in the Rocket League channel on our Discord server or on our TeamSpeak server.

To link directly to this thread, please use: tc-g.uk/RocketLeagueS3

[Image: rO18HCC.png]
Since we only have one team signed up and not everyone seems keen with the next tournament being run in the rumble game mode I've added a public poll to this thread to decide the game mode. Also, with Drop Shot being released on Wednesday I thought it would be good to give people that choice too.
Thats the new game mode in action:

one week to go, not many responses yet. We probably sign up the next days
Signed up Footie Rejects.
The tournament is this weekend and we only have 3 teams registered. Please register your team if you intend on competing.

Cheers.
CoRe Galactics have signed up. Will they make it 3 from 3? We'll find out on Sunday!
Any last minute signups? Come on people Biggrin
I would have hoped so.
Last minute entry put in Tongue
We played a 6-way round robin consisting of 5 rounds. The final results look like this:

PosTeamWinsLosses
1CoRe Galactics50
2Confusious Says41
3[TC] Sons of Pitches32
4[TC] Apollo 1323
5Yorkshire Kippers14
6Footie Rejects05
Thanks for the games, was a lot of fun again. Glad we won at least one game Wink
Pete's written the wrong results, Yorkshire Kippers placed 5th and Footie Rejects placed 6th, sorry guys.

Was fun all the same, i've some ideas for the next one if we can get enough teams signed up.
Wait, what!? Yorkshire Kippers came above somebody? How'd that happen?

Was a lot of fun given the circumstances! Tongue
Giving us false hope. Pff.
(2017-04-17 13:13)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, what!? Yorkshire Kippers came above somebody? How'd that happen?

Was a lot of fun given the circumstances! Tongue

Not bad considering you only had one original member by the end, that and I'm not even from Yorkshire Glare I might have to sign up to the next one if I can be bothered as I actually had fun when I got used to the game again/need to play it more often. Hopefully I can buy a controller than doesn't spazz out randomly too
Reference URL's