[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - caglayan325 (Report Archived by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Your LFS username: Raphi_59

Their LFS username(s): caglayan325
Their in-game nickname(s): Reactors Onur

Main reason(s): Being disrespectful with Nick (Quattro10V), and generally being a kid on the server with his silly driving and arguing

Replay and/or screenshot link: ChatLog from LFSLazy: ChatLog
Report:

Replay timestamps: Look at the 18:05:52 and in general from 18:00 to around 18:08. Just trying to explain that what he did in chase could be reported and then he started to being disrespectful and insulting Nick.
Replay: 28:00- brakechecking me

Description of incident (inc date & time): pushing cops in barrier (ramming), and brakechecking to cause an accident which is dangerous as stated in the rule 1.2:

-1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

To warn him, after the chase, I warned him about the fact that he should not do anything like this anymore. Then everything started, repeating me "yes report" while I just actually said "if you continue doing this, I'll have to write a report on you" which is not aggresive in my opinion. However, he went more and more aggressive and while Nick tried to calm him, he said to him "shut up".
As you can see, this guy, caglayan325, has been already reported by "many players", and me as well, and guess what? For insulting! Smile
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...aglayan325
He generally don't really mind about rules from my point of view. Moreover, even if it wasn't the best way to speak to him (I think I was pretty good with him, Nismo can testify from my behaviour of some months ago), it wasn't a reason to not talk with me, and to be disrespectful with Nick.

I am also reporting him for that brakechecking, it was useless and simply dangerous.
It's not good to ban me for a shitty reason. After the last reports, I have already taken action in accordance with the rules and it is strange that I have just prepared the report for sudden braking. It's always been part of that shitty plan to ban people for a little reason.

And 'nick' did not try to calm me but he tried to attack me like you personally.

I was not the one who insulted you as a 'motherfucker' before. That person was my friend, and that would never interest me, is there any penalty written there, and why do you bring it back to me?
He has the same username. I don't mind about it was your friend's account etc.
I don't want anyone to be banned (except cheaters) however you need to understand you can do things and you cannot do some other things.
I personally have nothing against you, however you went a bit too far imo.
Thanks however for replying me other things than "go prepare report", this is way better. Smile
And for the result of the report, we'll see what admins decides to do here. IF they judge there's no reason for a sanction, alright, it's ok.
The same username but that is not my responsibility. It is unnecessary to bring this issue to the agenda if I did not do it. Yeah I told you to make a report. Because I got angry enough to give me the message of intimidation.
If you just promise that you will avoid doing that in the future, I will ask for an admin to archive this thread. Smile
As I said I don't want you to be banned. I just want you to make sure you fully understand the rules.
I said 'go' because you approached me biasedly. In general, these sad events are not in my hope. Finally, it is up to you to archive the report that I will always follow the rules.. Smile
Alright, I'm satisfied. If an admin could archive this now. Smile
No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's