[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: RB4 Restricted offroad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's pretty annoying when some guy (mostly arab) takes rb4, then got chased on purpose and he drives only in sand where cops cannot catch him. There should be some kind of restriction for how long you can drive on sand with rb or with hybrid/knobbly tires.
I voted no.
That rule wouldn't make sense in any way possible.

If you find yourself in one of those situations just type !lost and go chase someone else.
Yeah, no.. lol

(2017-03-10 18:38)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]I voted no.
That rule wouldn't make sense in any way possible.

If you find yourself in one of those situations just type !lost and go chase someone else.

This. Or don't chase them in the first place. Or call RB4 backup. Or don't let them get into the sand.

This restriction would make absolutely no sense.
Although it is annoying I disagree. Its a legit way to escape, makes a challenge for cop and shouldn't be made easier. Either become better or call for backup with knobs on the tyres. Or as thomas said do !lost. No from me Smile
I'm with the others, I hate when people do it so I just park up and wait for any backup. I don't know what fun people get by parking in the sand baiting cops but heyho, just park up and relax, they bored eventually. Tongue
Cops CAN lose a chase. It's actually part of the game Wink
Yeah, and please prohibit the use of the 5th and 6th gear of the FZ when chasing tbos!
/ignore for those kind of players
Then "!c need backup with RB4 offroad" who will come then backup. Smile

no problem. Smile
The way I see it is; don't chase RB4's if you're pretty sure they're gonna go off-roading. Also, if you see a chase needing backup on an off-roading RB4, get one out yourself. Smile Nerfing suspects isn't the way to go in my opinion.
don't chase RB4 at all Tongue Tongue
Why does this need to be a rule? Firstly Some cars in LFS beat others in some places and lose in others, the RB4 is arguably the best off-road capable car in LFS. The fact that people go on sand in it is one way of getting the most out of what the car is capable of. A FZ5 isn't great on sand, that's why I see that people do it. Its like with the UF1, its capable of fitting in tiny gaps on the map.

Put it simply, RB4 can drive on sand whilst FZ5 cannot (That well) if you don't want to go on sand/dirt ect don't chase RB4, OR cop in a RB4.

Yeah, you're right guys. That was a bad suggestion.
i think that you lost a chase cuz of it, got mad and immediately went here and post it
Actually not, i had a lot of chases like this in the current week. It really started to annoy me, but the best and only way is to just ignore it Smile

Edit: It's good to hear opinions from others too.
I am slighty off topic but..

What i would like to see gone are the "troll chases"...you know when some guy in XFG is provoking cops till he gets chased then go park in sand somewhere.

Of course you can say "don't chase him" ...but then those people pretty much become exempt from being chase and are free to drive like tools all day. And reporting them is not an option cause technically they aren't breaking any rules, even if they are a nuisance.
Never seen that happen at all, Phantom. Confused1
Hum, you must not cop often. Cause i am pretty sure the majority of people knows what i am talking about. But i was just venting, there's not really any good solution to that.
No from me too.

Each car has its advantages and disadvantages, you have to find a good balance between them and choose the car that suits you the most. Blaming someone else for being faster in a specific part of the track is not the solution. As said already, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, it's the fun part of the game.
Lol, my FXO can do it easily Tongue
Well, you could close off these sand pits with barriers/armcos. But then again, that won't solve the problem. Plus wasting objects that could be used for other things.

As Huski said, every car has its own advantages, e.g. RB4 offroad, UF1 tiny gaps, FZ5 speed, FXO ¿¿handling-ish??, and so on.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's