[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Forum Background to coincide with track changes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Not a major suggestion, but it would be a nice touch (to those that have the forum theme with the background enabled). Basically (as of now) the forum background is that of an image of Blackwood and the current track loaded on the server (as of now) is Westhill. I was thinking that it would be a nice touch to have different track images as the forum background that coincide with the loaded track on the servers (BL loaded on server = BL image on forums an so on...).

As I said, nothing major and not really useful, would just be a nice touch to have.

What do you guys think?

~Owl
Pretty sure the current one is the updated Blackwood.

I think its good to switch them occasionally but don't see a need to make sure that they change when the map changes.
(2017-03-11 17:26)Rossi Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure the current one is the updated Blackwood.

Sorry, thought it was the roundabout from Westhill. Edited the OP Tongue
Lol, you have no other worries Smile
Cool idea, but taking screenshots and changing the forum background theme every week would be tiresome for Pete/Elmo or whoever changes it.

Unless they had some tool that would rotate on a set of preset screenshots, but still I'm not entirely in favor of this suggestion.

Always good to have a change, but not too frequently.
Well, And if the server 2 has the different map than server 1?
Personally I don't like websites I frequent changing their looks too often. It becomes distracting. But whatever, I don't really care.
(2017-03-11 17:40)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, you have no other worries Smile

Please elaborate...
I simply do not see a need for this to be implemented. As said before updating occasionally is good.
Reference URL's