[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: CORRUPT COPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So Hello everyone. im just here to explain a little situation i had happen not long ago, and the purpose of this post is to alert everyone to the fact that the cops on the server feel free to break the law as they please as there is no one to do anything about it, now im not saying all cops are bad/doing this. Just a handfull. but i know for me it is enough to hinder my gameplay. so the scenario went like this: Cop obviously driving down wrong side of road NOT in chase or with sirens. this cop was breaking the law. he then thought it would be appropriate to then pull myself over for speeding i was however guilty and i did pay my fine. but my point is why is this cop able to do as he pleases with no concequences at all, whereas the people who play the game for leasuure are always being targeted by them. What can be done to the cops that are breaking the law as they see fit, could there be a tweak to the In-Sim that would give them penalties for braking the law, unless however they are in a chase.
Would love some of your guys feedback/opinions
The best solution when there is no admin online is either to report the player or ask for a refund, if you judge it was incorrect.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=6
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8
---------
You cannot call a COP corrupt if you saw him wrong siding for a short period of time.

Quote:do as he pleases with no consequences at all

There are actually, starting by a warning till he loses his cop rights.
I believe this is a rant than anything else. This thread should be moved to general discussion.
(2017-03-14 08:42)Elyk3 Wrote: [ -> ]the fact that the cops on the server feel free to break the law as they please as there is no one to do anything about it

Rules Wrote:4.2. Road Laws
Cops must obey road laws when not in a chase.

Cops can't break road laws while not in chase so why you didn't report them and wrote this thread instead? There is "someone to do anything about it". There is even 22 people (if I'm not wrong) to do it.

(2017-03-14 08:42)Elyk3 Wrote: [ -> ]What can be done to the cops that are breaking the law as they see fit, could there be a tweak to the In-Sim that would give them penalties for braking the law, unless however they are in a chase.

Warning from [TC] member, if it's not enough then revocation of cop rights. Simple.
About InSim, I don't think it's possible. The only breach of road laws that can be checked by InSim is speeding (and maybe drifting). And it's already implemented. When cop is not in chase and is speeding then warning shows at top of the screen.

So the only thing you should do with it (when there is no [TC] member online of course) is saving replay of incident and then writing report or refund request in links which Yukine already wrote.
If you encounter a rulebreaker, a cop or otherwise, talk to them about it. Depending on the original rule violation / their attitude, file a report on the forum. http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1

I won't go into too many details on how cops are dealt with if they break rules, but it can range from a warning, to a license revoke, to a rights revoke. This is dependent on the severity of the offence along with other factors.

This thread isn't really suggesting anything, and you've got more than enough answers now.
Reference URL's