[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [GU] Master Radio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No more works... Please delete!
I have a suggestion. Delete that exe file and publish a stream URL.
(2017-03-14 18:43)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]I have a suggestion. Delete that exe file and publish a stream URL.

We have a radio page: GU Radio!

That application is an application that Hris made which allows you to listen to several radio stations.
It may be unfounded, but I cannot recommend anybody to execute any sort of 3rd party application. Especially when they were done by a total stranger and also if the same goal can be accomplished by other means (ie using a browser / media player).
Since this app is offered here, TC (and I as admin) have some responsibility for the things posted and shared here.
I confirm that this application was made just to help the people (like me) with low-end PCs to listen to radio without need to open the browser because it uses a lot of memory! This application don't have any viruses, malware apps or anything else. The game connection is InSim based and i cannot steal your information. The InSim just shows you who is connected, can send welcome messages(settings.txt) and receive commands like "/o radio", "/o volume/+/-", etc. and that's it!
+1, With this program I can hear GU Radio.
On my browser I cant Biggrin
Reference URL's