[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report 3losh (Report Archived by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: sergey29

Their LFS username(s): 3losh
Their in-game nickname(s): 3 LOSH

Main reason(s): Arab drifting

Replay and/or screenshot link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y18g58l3oihmji...h.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps:
1st: 1:11-1:29 Arab drifting on the Main Street
2nd: 1:52-1:56 Arab drifting on the Main Street
3rd: 2:48-2:56 Arab drifting on the Main Street, then he flipped and almost caused an accident.
4th: 19:43-19:54 Arab drifting through the normal pitlane
Description of incident (inc date & time): Well, first of all i made this report because he has been warned several times (before and after the rule that has been made against arab drifting). Last time he was warned like 3 4 days ago by an admin, at that time he said "okay sir". But it seems he still thinks it is allowed, or just doesnt care about it at all. There is no excuse for it at all, he has been warned, it is against the rules now, yet he still does it (He might have been doing it before i joined to the server, BT was there but he was afk but his replay might show more of him) The date when the incident has occurred: 14th of March 2017 19:52-20:14 GMT +1
so you flipped me to see me doing arab drift ?
So despite the report (it seems he has also seen it), he did it again like that means nothing to him.
Replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4954o4cxe1syfj...2.mpr?dl=0
Timestamps:
40:16-40:35
40:49-41:08
41:44-41:48
42:13-42:30
43:04-43:17
44:02-43:22
44:50-45:04 (Also did hit a player)
why you only reporting me ? . many guys doing arab drift and some of them doing it all the time and you only reporting me , when i got flip you asked me to help and after flipping me you said brb AFK to see doing arab drift but when i went to stunt area you just check whole replay , all this to get me banned ? , and about the banned many guys who got reported or admins saw them in the server for arab drifting they just get one or two hours rest in uf1 even if they have bad history so please if you going to take action make it fair
It seems it doesnt matter if i spec you or not, you told me 2 times that i f....d your vacation then you kept arab drifting again saying "It doesnt matter, i will get banned anyways"
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

I have a very hard time understanding you, 3losh. You've been frequenting our servers for quite some time now, yet you still fail to respect the rules for the server. I have told you so many times in the past to stop arab drifting because it always ends with crashes and each and every time, you've acknowledged it, then continued as soon as I've left. Because of your and your friends behaviour, we had no other choice than to make arab drifting against the rules and despite that, you continue doing so.

Enough is enough, 3losh and because you were banned for the exact same behaviour just over a month ago and continued the same behaviour despite this report, I'm issuing a 30 day ban on your account. During that timeframe, I suggest you visit other cruise servers and stay there. We don't want you back here if you can't understand simple rules.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's