[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Trouble on Weston Park
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've been cruising around today and have done around 100km. In that space of time I have been rammed 12 times, mainly by drifters but also people crusing around in double lanes or just driving on the right in general. Do people have trouble driving on the left side or something? Being an adjustment from the other tracks. Is this a common problem or is it just me? I mean don't get me wrong I go on the right too if I'm taking a racing line or what not, but I look at the map first whereas it seems some people don't know its there
(2017-03-16 20:47)Destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]So I've been cruising around today and have done around 100km. In that space of time I have been rammed 12 times, mainly by drifters but also people crusing around in double lanes or just driving on the right in general. Do people have trouble driving on the left side or something? Being an adjustment from the other tracks. Is this a common problem or is it just me?

I think it's mainly you being shit. Welcome back Louis! W00t
(2017-03-16 20:50)Mufflord Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-16 20:47)Destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]So I've been cruising around today and have done around 100km. In that space of time I have been rammed 12 times, mainly by drifters but also people crusing around in double lanes or just driving on the right in general. Do people have trouble driving on the left side or something? Being an adjustment from the other tracks. Is this a common problem or is it just me?

I think it's mainly you being shit. Welcome back Louis! W00t

Shut up you Tongue Thanks dude, installed my old games I've not played for ages and well, here I am Smile
People should know it's left side driving by:

- The fact it says 'DRIVE ON THE LEFT' every single time you spawn
- The server rules
- The road markings
- The general side most people (should be) driving on
- Sometimes the advertisement at the bottom (not always)

Yet, some people do ignore all those signs somehow. If the same person keeps wrong siding you, please report them. Try to educate them first of course.
(2017-03-16 20:47)Destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]So I've been cruising around today and have done around 100km. In that space of time I have been rammed 12 times, mainly by drifters but also people crusing around in double lanes or just driving on the right in general. Do people have trouble driving on the left side or something? Being an adjustment from the other tracks. Is this a common problem or is it just me? I mean don't get me wrong I go on the right too if I'm taking a racing line or what not, but I look at the map first whereas it seems some people don't know its there

I feel your pain.

Every time someone wrong sides and hits me.

Drifters who have no sense of left and right hit me.
People running lights end up hitting me.
Chases that decide to go wrong side causing me to aggressively swerve to avoid hitting them.

Most of them apologize but it's still annoying.
I think that the nature of this particular track also causes people to end up on the wrong side more, mainly due to many narrow roads with not a lot of space for maneuvering. In chases especially.
(2017-03-16 21:59)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I think that the nature of this particular track also causes people to end up on the wrong side more, mainly due to many narrow roads with not a lot of space for maneuvering. In chases especially.

It's mostly the roundabout area where I experience it.

Luckily there's room for me to swerve.
My car jumps from side to side sometimes and if i hit somebody it means we are both on wrongside
That pretty much sums up my experiences with Weston. Drifters in particular are a plague. One day I restricted more then 10 people in less than an hour due to their shitty driving. Not caring for anything, always taking chances, never looking for traffic when turning into a priority road and generally ignoring the traffic lights.
As admin I can say, it's pretty much impossible to deal with all of them since it is literally an endless spree of troublemakers. It's like watching one of these "Driving in Russia" videos on youtube and you think "where the hell do all these morons come from?"
This process started like a year or two ago. Imho its at least partially the result of administration paired with the abscence(and treatment) of regulars. Nowadays complaining about idiots results in people getting called crybabies and related. Certain people do shit over shit, being ignorant all over the place day after day, just say "sorry" and move on. Dozens of times. None cares as a excessively often pressed sorry-bind still counts as an apologie. Until finally a wild Lion arrives.
Reference URL's