[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - ivanbartok (Report Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Daawn

Their LFS username(s): ivanbartok
Their in-game nickname(s): Nikola

Main reason(s): Causing an accident

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?inw9n0brr8brqqm
Replay timestamps: 1:10.15

Description of incident (inc date & time): 18th March 2017 - Around 17:30/17:50
As shown in the Replay, he drives out infront of me as I pass by, now I wouldn't have reported him for this but its what happened afterwards (that I sadly couldn't get cause I had already saved a replay of the incident and no one on the server wanted to save replay & send it to me.)
I drove after him to a repair zone, where I asked him why he didn't apologize and I received no answer, so I thought ok whatever. I'll just drive off, and then about 5-10 minutes later I see him again, where he does the exact same thing and drives infront of me where he then crashed me, and I once again followed him but instead of asking him why he isn't apologizing I tried to ask for a replay so I could put it into a report, cause I was tired of it - yet still nobody wanted to save a replay and send it to me, so I'll have to make do with the first incident.
(This time I didn't break as I did in the replay and the reason I breaked in the last replay is that I thought he'd be driving out, and when I realised he didn't I sped up again.)
For the third incident, he'd be beeping around me for a solid 2-3 minutes after driving off and after I got tired of trying to ask someone if they could kindly save a replay and send it to me, I started driving again and met him later on a straight, where he overtakes me and then turns in right into my front bumper.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Due to lack of evidence the only incident I can review is the first one.

ivanbartok pulled out and did come in contact with your car, but not enough to crash you. You then follow him to the pit zone and rear end his vehicle.

Neither of you said anything to each other at those incidents. Both of you are equally guilty of not apologizing.

-Dizzle

No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's