[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - oliver bmw e34 (Report Archived by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● My Username: -Roba-

● Their Username: oliver bmw e34
● Their Nickname: [TOW] DANNIEBOYAN

● Replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yz5m3z1dbiut29...d.mpr?dl=0
● Replay Timestamps:

~ 38:12.XX- Reversing into the guy who crashed him

~ 38:33.XX- I overtake him while in a chase. He does not much care about it, and as I have to brake he blatantly crashes me and fails to apologie

~ 39:29.XX- Purposely crashing with his friend again, on the roundabout

~ 43:32.XX- Crashes a user in roundabout and fails to apologie

~ 47:45.XX- Doesn't care for the drifter ahead and crashes him on full throttle - no apaology

~ 56:20.XX- Around here I started to talk to him to ask about crashing into me earlier, but he refuses to talk. (he did talk earlier in the chat, so he obviously is capable of talking and typing)

~ 1:12:13.XX- Leaving the intersection, he first turns left and then right to do a u-turn, causing an accident and failing to apologie.

● Description of incident/Reason for report: Not paying attention to road and causing accidents for it. Refusing to talk in-game. Following chases too closely while not paying attention to them.

It's not much but enough to annoy people like me - Especially as he would not talk to me despite asking him multiple times while he was driving and when he was stopped.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

OK so i have gone through the timestamps and there are some that were not his fault. For example when people passed him and then spun out he crashed into them because of it. Now i am not saying he could not have avoided the contact, but it was not solely his fault.

However he did ignore you in chase and crashed into your back as well as crashed people he could avoid crashing, therefor he will receive a 30 day ban due to his recent entries.

Thanks for the report

-Ice

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's