[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Refundrequest Barney(smirkysmoke) (Approved by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: smirkysmoke

- Time & Date of Incident: 18.03.2017 - 1040 UTC

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...6173897422
- Replay Timestamps: 1:08:15

[Image: witty2.gif]

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
I did not cause an accident. Even if that spot would be classed as a single lane, it would have been just a careless overtake. Most people(and COPs) use two lanes there, especially when its lefthanddriving, and Witty(Wittydinosaur) and the civilian go far right, to actually turn right. On top he accuses me of "plowing through" the intersection, while i actually slowed to ~70 kph-ish and after checking surroundings just accelerated to only ~100kph. There were neither sirens nor cautions around and im having a hard time understanding the cops logic it being my fault. I'd like to know if this was a legit fine, or a legit maneuvre, especially since this particular cop seems to struggle to follow basic roadlaws on several occasions.

chatlog(CET) (Click to View)
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Even though I think you probably should've/could've made an attempt to not crash into him, he is the ultimate causer of the accident. You both had a green light but since he had to drive into your path, you had priority.

Refund Request Approved
The refund transaction will be processed and we will notify you when completed.

Code:
Barney was fined 150€
Offence: Causing an accident (150 €)
[COP] Wittydinosaur fines Barney for:

Code:
smirkysmoke was refunded 150€ by [TC]›BP‹ (offline)
Wittydinosaur was fined 150€ by [TC]›BP‹ (offline)

Refund Processed
This refund request has now been successfully completed and will now be archived.
Reference URL's