[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Xpadder Tutorial | [TC] CityDriving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of you out there that need a way to bind keyboard functions to your wheel, this may be a solution to some of you. The video below is something I made a few days ago to summarise how I use Xpadder whilst I'm copping on the [TC] servers. I do my best to explain how the basics in Xpadder work however, I will be updating the OP with more ways to use Xpadder and hopefully, I can explain some things better and in greater detail. I did my best to keep the video under 20 minutes, but it took me about 5 or 6 takes to get it right without droning on (and I didn't want to spend 4 days editing) so I do apologize if I sound a little boring XD

This is great for binding PgUp & PgDn to a wheel button.

Like I said in the video, please comment here or on the YouTube video if you require any more help. I will do my best to assist.

If you have any suggestions or other cool ways you can use Xpadder, please comment down below with your ideas, I will probably add them to the OP.

I will hopefully be updating this OP with more tips and ways to bind multiple keys using Xpadder.

Xpadder info (Click to View)
Should have made a guide for a free software like AutoHotKey that can do the exact same job.

Good work nonetheless, guess a cracked version shall do Biggrin
Thank you for this guide Smile

(2017-03-21 17:55)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]Good work nonetheless, guess a cracked version shall do Biggrin

Tut tut tut XD
Great tutorial Ren! I love your setup btw Tongue
Reference URL's