[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - /// Enrico (Report Archived by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: RipstiE

Their LFS username(s): LuEnric
Their in-game nickname(s): /// Enrico

Main reason(s): Causing an accident on purpose and no apology

Replay and/or screenshot link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/islcez1dap...Enrico.mpr
Replay timestamps: 16:17, 19:10, 26:44

Description of incident (inc date & time):
at 16:17 /// Enrico turns right into my end rear causing me to spin. He didn't apologize. I was trying to speak with him, but firstly he didn't answer so i waited after his chase ends. His chase ends at 19:10. He was telling me that he doesn't speak english, but from the things that he wrote it seemed like he understood english well. He didn't aswer me much. People was askin him from what country he is so they could help with translate, but no one was from Portugal. We told him to use translator. After that he told me that it was an accident. After COP helped him to get back to wheels he was acting like i never asked him anything. At 26:44 i was trying to talk to him again, but he was again acted like nothing happened. Conversation ended by him telling that he was asleep and that he is sleepwalking, at this point my patience run off.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

He received a final warning for crashing and failing to apologise for what he did.

Thanks for the report
-Ice

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's