[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Open Recruitment | Final Results, A Return And Sneek Preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0a9cba09ac.png]

I am happy to announce the end of our "Open Recruitment" period. This was a great success and I couldn't have anticipated the amount of applications we had. Thanks everybody!

Onto our last news in regards to said recruitment. Last time you heard from us, we were left with 3 recruits. It's with great pleasure that I can say they all passed recruitment! Congratulations to:

SOHuski unisonzero
SORzonda rzonda
SOFreddy nike[LV]

While we're here, we would also like to announce the return of one of our past members. He was very helpful with the team back then and i'm thrilled to have him back. Please welcome

SORoba -Roba-

back in Street Obsessions!

Lastly, i'd like to give a sneek preview of what's in store in the following weeks. Have a good one!

[Image: ec4e6f8eb7.png]
Congrats to all! And welcome back to Roba! I don't know ya, but welcome back ^~^
Gratulations to all!
Its a pleasure to have such teammates! Welcome!
Congratulations!
Congratulations Guys!
Thank You all who warmly welcomed me. I have a lot of good friends in the team and my past experience in the team was very nice, and will do everything I can to help the team forward.

I was very delighted on how warmly I was welcomed in the team, it almost feels like a home!
Congratulations to Huski, Rzonda, Freddy and Roba! Smile
Reference URL's