[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Permanently ban roulbox! Help! (Unban Request Granted by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Roulbox
● Time & Date of Incident: 2017-03-19 21:29:05
● Replays: I haven't got replay, It isn't saved.
● Reason for ban: Suspected speedhack mods
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hello I am so sorry and I dont read the rules and I decided to drive with V-tec hack, then the admin saw me and ban me PERM., I bought this license for LFS to play cruise in right this server and now I am permanently banned... I am so sorry, can I be unbanned or ban for 1 month for example, I will not repeat this, I read the rules already.
Regards
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hi,

What I don't understand are a few things:

1) When approached on the server you denied using any mods / speedhacks

2) I find it difficult to believe you have spent 63 hrs on the servers yet weren't aware that any type of mods / hacks are strictly prohibited? When you first join the server this is clearly displayed in the key rule summary, and every other time you join one of our servers you see the below:

[Image: ServerEntry.PNG]
Okay I understand my mistake, I am so sorry and this wont repeat, how we proceed?
Okay, i'm willing to unban you assuming you confirm that you completely understand the below:
  • ANY modifications which give an unfair advantage are strictly prohibited on our servers
  • If you are seen using any of these modifications in future you will be permanently banned with no chance of appeal. This is your one, and only, warning

Thanks,

Brad
Thanks a lot friend I completely understand! When you unban me? (:
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's