[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - few users (Report Archived by Sheep)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: 9XxAdrianxX9

Their LFS username(s): Spris, skanehimon, BugraSHN, armin-byh, ortek87, mody_111, KonorMails, crazyboy232, tikrasvaiduoklis
Their in-game nickname(s): m/\xim, Ghetto Drifting, M-TeCh' PeSi, Skoolr, AA™| senna, AboBader, V1nTeR|G27, [GU]Hris, SkylineGTR

Main reason(s): Totally ignoring sirens, overtaking chase, and so on...

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B76ZGc...0F1cDZHSFE
Replay timestamps:

2:01:49 - m/\xim not slowing down for sirens, I used my "stay away" bind, then he slowed down

2:02:10 - m/\xim overtaking chase, I was distracted for while and crashed him. Then Ghetto Drifting crashed into me as a result of not slowing down for sirens. No apology from both of them, also I used my bind second time.

2:02:40 - Seems like M-TeCh' PeSi is not going to move and let me pass, however I overtook him somehow

2:18:40 - Skoolr is not slowing down for sirens at all, overtaking chase at really high speed

2:18:42 - AA™| senna is not slowing down at all too, even if he saw sirens and dangerous situation in front of his car, just driving 240kph like nothing was in front of him... Crashing one car, then me

2:18:48 - AboBader not slowing down at all as well... Started braking like 25m behind me. I think there was more luck than intention that he didn't crash me

2:19:18 - Can you guess what now? Yes, you are right. Not slowing down for sirens again... This time V1nTeR|G27. My suspect made u-turn, I had to do it too then. But I saw him in my rearview mirror so I stayed in right lane as long as he passed. So i think overtaking chase is correct here as well. [GU]Hris also didn't want to slow down.

2:21:20 - M-TeCh' PeSi is not moving for sirens (!move has been used on him)

2:27:04 - 2:27:53 - M-TeCh' PeSi not slowing down for sirens and trying to overtake chase several times, not slowing down for !move bind, ignoring everything, at end of this timestap I've sent 3 "stay away" binds to be sure he will see it (I got fined for spamming about 300 euro)

2:28:00 - Seems like M-TeCh' PeSi is trying to crash into me

2:28:38 - Seems like SkylineGTR don't want to slow down for sirens, after I used my "stay away" bind he slowed down, however still following chase quite close

Description of incident (inc date & time): It was today (26.03) about 11:55 (UK time). Situation same like everytime when there is Kyoto on. Sheep was on server but probably was AFK so I decided to write report.
Watch the replay again and you will see i actually tried to brake Wink[Image: unknown.png]
(2017-03-26 13:36)Hris Wrote: [ -> ]Watch the replay again and you will see i actually tried to brake Wink

Read timestamps again, watch replay in correct time and you will see that you were trying to brake way too late, and if I was 0,5 sec slower you would crash into me.

(2017-03-26 11:57)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]2:19:18 - Can you guess what now? Yes, you are right. Not slowing down for sirens again... This time V1nTeR|G27. My suspect made u-turn, I had to do it too then. But I saw him in my rearview mirror so I stayed in right lane as long as he passed. So i think overtaking chase is correct here as well. [GU]Hris also didn't want to slow down.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
m/\xim = Ignoring siren
Ghetto Drifting = Ignoring siren, failure to apologise
M-TeCh' PeSi = Ignoring siren, failure to apologise
Skoolr = Ignoring siren
AA™| senna = Ignoring siren
AboBader = Ignoring siren
V1nTeR|G27 = Ignoring siren
[GU]Hris = He slowed down a bit, and then accelerated when he was the road was free, however he could've been a bit more cautious.
SkylineGTR = Ignoring siren

Everyone except [GU]Hris will receive warning for failing to respect siren. Also, Ghetto Drifting and M-TeCh' PeSi will be warned for failing to apologise. [GU]Hris will get nothing, as he wasn't that bad.

Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's