[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - two users (Report Archived by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: cooling

Their LFS username(s): Crea00tive, BoFF79
Their in-game nickname(s): Crea00tive, BoFF///

Main reason(s): Disrespecting sirens, ww ab and no sorrys when crashing.

Replay and/or screenshot link: Download Replay here.
Replay timestamps:

- Timestamp: 37:50: I start chasning Crea00tive and after a few sec i use the "move for the police" bind for BoFF still he wont slow down and just dont respect the sirens.

- Timestamp: 41:20: BoFF Dosnt slow down, and ww agenst us (idk if its just lack of controll or not.)

- Timestamp: 42:34: Crea00tive follow another on to AB. Lack of respect of sirens. Even crashes some poor civilan and the other suspect.

- Timestamp: 43:00: Crea00tive disrespect the chase ahead and crashes into the suspect of that chase.

- Timestamp: 48:15: Crea00tive truning right and the off the AB. I do a pit on him and he line up for the wrong exit to AB and he Wrong siding onto AB.

Description of incident (inc date & time): Well lack of respect for the sirens and chases from them both, the crashes i have given here, there wasnt any sorrys given either.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

User BoFF will receive a 5 day ban for ignoring the sirens.

User Crea00tive will also serve a 5 day ban for plowing through a chase, failing to apologise and ignoring sirens.

Thank you for the report
-Ice

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's