[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Live for Speed Discord Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: wBvhhCx.png]

Connect to the LFS Discord server now!

Hello there,

I've set up a new Discord server for the Live for Speed community after the previous server hit trouble with the owner losing access to it. You can connect to it with this invitation.

Discord is a free text and voice chat application designed for gaming communities. I believe that LFS currently lacks a centre for community interaction that was previously filled by the LFS GameSurge IRC server which is now only used by those who have lurked there since the dawn of time. I hope that this server will act as some centre, other than the LFS forum, for people to chat with others about LFS.

I hope to build it to the stage where we can set up channels for upcoming events and leagues in any driving sector (racing, drifting, cruising etc.). Currently we have channels set up for very general topics but, although we don't want to overload it, suggestions are welcome for new ones.

At the moment there are 3 server admins (TFalke55, MandulAA and myself), but I hope to recruit some moderators soon to help keep it a safe and open space for everyone to chat.

Thanks and happy chatting!

Pete

If you're not already a member of the [TC] Gaming Discord server, you can join it here: tc-g.uk/discord.
Not to be confused with the new Live for Speed Discord server at: tc-g.uk/lfsdiscord.
Reference URL's