[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - kriss17 (Report Archived by Ras)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: 9XxAdrianxX9

Their LFS username(s): kriss17
Their in-game nickname(s): IDL™Kriss

Main reason(s): Ignoring sirens, ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B76ZGc...Fk4R2tlQ2s
Replay timestamps:
43:00 - There are sirens in front (Angel's sirens), he didn't want to slow down (not really major, but he should slow a little imo)
43:23 - I was chasing Bambi. IDL™Kriss was following me very close and rammed me when I was trying to brake (he was trying to brake only at beggining, then he was even accelerating into me). No apology for it

Description of incident (inc date & time): It was today (01.04) about 10:00 (Uk time). I was trying to talk with him from 44:20 to the end of replay. He answered on my first two questions, then he was ignoring me and finally he disconnected.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

43:00 Nothing really wrong there. Technically you were in a worse position than him to the chase as you were closer, but neither was a problem since they turned into the sideroad.

43:23 He should have backed off there immediately, but instead decides to keep going and hitting you.

kriss17 has been banned 3 days for his actions.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's