[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - ALI_DK (Report Archived by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● My Username: -Roba-

● Their Username: ALI_DK
● Their Nickname: ![RES] 5+1

● Replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hjhvfwoukkokni...e.mpr?dl=0 (Apologize for long replay again, but didn't find how I could edit the file)
● Replay Timestamps:

~ 1:12:46.XX - Start watching here. Makes a u-turn to follow a chase. Proceeds to drive way over the speedlimits. Runs a red light and almost crashes to me as I had a green light, and went off to chase the XRT ahead of him. He ignores me behind him with sirens on and proceeds to speed. When I overtake him and try to force him to leave more distance to the chase ahead and myself, he looses control and makes a clean PIT maneuver on me.

~ 1:14:46.XX - As he repsonds to a call, he completely ignores the chase and pushes right into it, crashing with the cop and suspect, helping the suspect to escape from boxing.

~ 1:18:54.XX - Speeding again, while wrongsiding a bit and running red lights.

~ 1:22:22.XX - Speeding again

● Description of incident/Reason for report:

Total ignorance of road rules, sirens and chase as a RES
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

He sure does have a hard time keeping at the speed limit as a MED. Considering this was his first report regarding his MED job, i will keep it at a confirmable in-game warning for now.

However for the chases i will give him the benefit of the doubt he missed you, as he apologised for it and seemed sincere.

-Ice

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's