[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Donatas2

● Time & Date of Incident: 2017-04-01 18:48:37

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I rammed police and i soo sorry for that I now read the rules and know everything and I wont do anything illegal anymore im so sorry Sad
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hi,

First and foremost I'm glad to hear that you have read the rules, and are sorry for your actions.

When in the heat of the chase, it's still important to be considerate to the police officers and other road users. My biggest problem was your many uses of excessive force against police officers' vehicles.

Rules Wrote:3.10. Force

You are permitted to use minor force/physical contact to evade arrest, but no more than the force cops are permitted to use on you. See 5.4.
You are permitted to use the force necessary (including moderate rams) to break through a roadblock. Avoid damaging the cops as far as possible. Using unreasonable or excessive force (like running flat out intentionally in the roadblock) is forbidden.

Taking into account that you're relatively new on the servers and your history, I felt a 2-day ban would suffice. This is a suitably short time for you to reflect on what caused you to be banned in this instance.

I will not be unbanning you in this respect, however your ban will be lifted tomorrow evening (April 3rd).

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's